- Reduce or eliminate any background noise and distractions
- Tell the person if you don’t understand
- Ask the person what they do when not understood.
- Ask the person if they can repeat the word, slow down, say it a different way, spell or write it down, point to a picture or type it on a device.
- Ask the person to tell you what they are communicating about and guess what they might be saying
Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/cdaclms/courses.cdacanada.com/wp-content/themes/lms-bones-master/single-sfwd-lessons.php on line 268
Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/cdaclms/courses.cdacanada.com/wp-content/themes/lms-bones-master/functions.php on line 601
Notice: Undefined variable: nextLesson in /home/cdaclms/courses.cdacanada.com/wp-content/themes/lms-bones-master/functions.php on line 626
Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/cdaclms/courses.cdacanada.com/wp-content/themes/lms-bones-master/single-sfwd-lessons.php on line 271