Publicly funded organizations that should pay for communication assistance

Publicly funded organizations should offer and pay for your communication assistant if you need this support to use their services.  Examples include:

  • Healthcare facilities
  • Education facilities
  • Legal aid services
  • Organizations that provide disability services
  • Local, provincial and federal government services
  • Justice services
  • Public meetings and forums

See the card to request an organization to pay in the resource file.