Things to consider when hiring a new Communication Assistant
- Write out your questions ahead of time
- Ask them how they would handle some situations
- Check the resource file for suggested questions
- Meet in a public place / coffee shop.
- Bring someone with you.
- Take the assistant’s name and contact information.
- You may decide to hire them yourself for a future communication event
- You may want to give their contact information to an organization to hire them to assist you when you use their services.
- You may not want to hire or recommend them because they do not meet your needs.
Previous SlideNext Slide