Communication Intermediary Webinars for Speech-Language PathologistsRegister Details Team < Back
Recorded webinars can be accessed: October 1 -18, 2019
Registration Deadline: Sept 23, 2019
Communication Intermediaries are Speech-Language Pathologists with additional training from CDAC to support people communicating in police, legal and justice situations.
Our three, online, recorded webinars address:
- Communication Intermediary Service Model
- Role of a Communication Intermediary
- Practice Principles and Guidelines
- The Criminal Justice System
- Barbara Collier Reg. CASLPO, F. ISAAC
- Pamela Cross, Lawyer
- Take the three mandatory recorded webinars at your own pace anytime between Oct 1 – 18, 2019. Please allow at least 3 hours for the entire series.
On completion, you have the option to:
- Attend a live Q and A online session on October 22 (noon – 1.15 pm EST) with Joanna Birenbaum, Lawyer, Barbara Collier and Elyse Shumway, Communication Intermediaries.
- View additional webinars on the CDAC website given by registered Communication Intermediaries in UK.
- Be listed on the CDAC communication intermediary database.
Registration is restricted to qualified Speech-Language Pathologists, working in Canada, who are currently, or were in the past, eligible for membership in an SLP professional association and who have at least two years clinical experience.
This webinar series is offered at no cost to participants and is sponsored by the Odette Family Foundation.
Click here for information about Communication Intermediaries
For more information contact: Elyse Shumway at: firstname.lastname@example.org