Making your services accessible for people with communication disabilitiesRegister Details Team < Back
What is this webinar about?
The free webinar gives you an overview of things to consider when making your services communication accessible for people who have speech, language and communication disabilities, that are not caused primarily by hearing loss.
Who can take this webinar?
This webinar is for you, if your work involves:
- communicating with the public in face-to-face interactions, or over the telephone
- producing written information and forms
- hosting meetings, public consultations, conferences, workshops, and educational events.
What will you learn in the webinar?
You will learn about:
- People who have communication disabilities
- Communication barriers
- Communication accommodations and supports
- Communication access symbol
How do you take the webinar?
- You need a computer, or tablet and a good internet connection.
- You need an email address. Your email address will not be shared with anyone or any group.
- It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete the webinar.
What do you get by taking the webinar?
You will get a certificate of attendance for this introduction webinar.